• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Blind Pig - Week 5 (10/6/21): Recap ATL, Preview NO

Epic nail-biter games are fun. When you win. The gang reviews the Falcons classic and gets into what it will take for the 2021 Team to make it two in a row come Sunday vs the Saints.

And because as in most things, more is better than just some ...

Watched both today and enjoyed them!

On the Saints run D: Yes, they focus on stopping the run but our Oline has been balling out lately on run blocking. The offense's only problem is that they don't run enough!
The Redskins shouldn't abandon the run...they need to step up to the plate and challenge the Saints(plus that would keep their D honest)!

Listening to Doc Walker on the Sheehan podcast the other day and he basically said they have the personnel to be a good running team...the staff just won't commit to it. I agree with that.

I know Gibson is dinged up but he needs to see the ball more and mix in Patterson as well. Establish the run(balance) and let Heinicke playaction off that...wooo boy........

So I just went back and watched thomas' injury, not on punt coverage.... the way it was on the broadcast I jumped to conclusions.... I'll wear it

I just watched the OT. Thanks Derek for remembering. That background looked great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.