• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Blind Pig - Week 4 (9/29/21); recap Buffalo, preview Atlanta & more ...

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
... it's not as much fun to review a bad loss. Go figure. The crew takes it on, though, and tries to project forward to Atlanta and what all agree is a VERY big game for the 2021 Team.

And then there's the after-party ...

Just wanted to let you guys know that these two episodes are the first ones I have listened to since you started.

Didn't know what I was missing! Great job by all and I subscribed.

Keep doing what you are doing guys!

How does one get a backdrop like Matt’s on Rick Snider’s Season of Discontent?
34E98669-4E7C-45E8-92AC-DF40915678F1.jpeg

We’re going to make a drinking game out of how many times folks say CH is talking too much. There will be no one left standing.

I'll need to make a beer run first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.