• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 53 - and cuts

This is not a cut, but makes me nervous:

MrLandry30 Laron Landry
Dont u hate when u absolutely know something 200% and dumb a$$ mofos still do the opposite of what u tell them!!! Set backs wtf!!!

RickMaese Rick Maese
Sounds like Doug Worthington is done. Likely means that Darrion Scott will stick around as backup defensive end

john_keim John Keim
Darrion scott says in text that he made the roster. #redskins

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen
According to a league source, Niles Paul has been informed that he will be on the #Redskins' 53-man roster.

According to a league source, Niles Paul has been informed that he will be on the #Redskins' 53-man roster.

I like this :)

Niles_Paul Niles Paul
by SkyKerstein
Feels good to officially be a redskin! Gotta keep progressing as a player, far from over #HTTR

Hankerson?

RT @Rich_Campbell: Leonard Hankerson says via phone that he
made the 53-man roster. #Redskins

WTF?

Moss, Gaffney, Armstrong, Hank, Paul, Banks, Stallworth and Austin?

Ehhhh.... and we kept Sellers?

RickMaese Rick Maese
Sounds like Doug Worthington is done.

I can't believe we're cutting him and Neild is still around. Worthington had a lot of potential and upside and is already much better than Neild. Neild is a unathletic overinflated blob who will never make it in this league.:insane:

Last edited:
FO_ASchatz Aaron Schatz
Derek Landri and Anthony Hargrove, cut by Eagles, would both be useful DT depth guys for lesser teams.

I guess we're a lesser team, so if FO says their good depth guys, we should take a look...

RickMaese Rick Maese
Rookies who appear to be sticking: Kerrigan, Helu, Thompson, Gomes, White, Paul, Hankerson, Smith, Jenkins (IR)

by BGObsession
Talked to Markus White, who the #Redskins are keeping on the 53-man roster. Sounds like they're keeping 9 LB's based on today's practice.

HAIL_Magazine HAIL! Magazine
by BGObsession
RT @russellmania980: #Redskins have informed rookie CB Brandyn Thompson that at least for now - he is on the 53-man roster. He practiced...

RickMaese Rick Maese
No Riley or Fox? Surprised RT @john_keim white said he was 1 of 3 backup olb's, along with lorenzo and rob jackson, who made it.

HH should be happy.

Austin may be the odd man out. Haven't heard anything on him but don't see how we could keep 8.

Gonna be a lot of new Skins fans in the state of Nebraska.

I can't believe we're cutting him and Nelid is still around. Worthington had a lot of potential and upside and is already much better than Neild. Neild is a unathletic overinflated blob who will never make it in this league.:insane:

I was not overly impressed by him in the first three games, and yes, Worthington was making a name for himself during that stretch, but Nield was doing what a solid NT does. He was eating up space and taking on 2 guys at a time. Did you see him on the goal line stance to start the game? He was surprisingly quick off the line.

RickMaese Rick Maese
Rookies who appear to be sticking: Kerrigan, Helu, Thompson, Gomes, White, Paul, Hankerson, Smith, Jenkins (IR)

Glad to see Markus White make the squad., he looks like a sleeper. Let's hope his seizures can be held in check.

kjohnsoncsn Kelli Johnson
Wondering if a trade could be coming with one if the Redskins 100 receivers?!

Today is the kind of day where you just can't deny that Twitter is an amazing thing :)

I dunno, I think my wife might deny it at this point. She wants to use her laptop...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.