• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2021 BGO NFL Pickem Contest

I’ve finished atop the heap 2 weeks in a row (helped this week by NOT predicting a WFT win btw)…. I’m coming for you guys!

Hey, I've managed to go all season without forgetting to make my picks. Winning!

Somebody said ‘I thought you picked the WFT to win on the pod?

Pod=heart
Pickem=head

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om
Boone. I see the Raiders v Browns game is locked since it was originally going to kick off this afternoon. Any chance it can get unlocked? Depending on who plays, I may or may not change my pick. Not that it matters since I’m way behind this year, but I still like to play the game as they say.

Boone. I see the Raiders v Browns game is locked since it was originally going to kick off this afternoon. Any chance it can get unlocked? Depending on who plays, I may or may not change my pick. Not that it matters since I’m way behind this year, but I still like to play the game as they say.

I should have the postponed games fixed but let me know if anyone has trouble

It's open to pick the games but it won't let me save any changes

NM. - I think I o ow what the problem is

Tight race!

Boone I can tell the week 17 games are included in the total, but don't see the results of that week. Any idea?

My bad guys - yes, you are correct, we never entered Week 17 results. They are in now and that has resulted in some changes. Here’s where we stand:

DixieFlatline 179
IronMike 173
Om 173
Canadian Hog 171
RobinTom 170
SkinsOrlando 170
Kel Varnsen 168
Boone 167
China 166
Neophyte 160

Thanks again for catching that.

If Dixie's internet mysteriously goes out this week I had nothing to do with it.

Not seeing the Divisional Rounds games for this weekend ... ?

I have to manually enter them - I’ll get them up today 👍

I went scorched earth since I was down by almost the exact number of games left. It didn’t work out too well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.