• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thanks Elephant!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Got a little surprise in the mail from brother Elephant today :)

Custom 2013 Calendar filled with amazing Elephant photo originals. Awesome! Amazing work, and thank you so much.

Attachments

• cal.jpg
    cal.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 82
Perhaps the rest of us could buy a copy, with some of the proceeds benefiting BGO?

John, now I feel guilty I didn't get everyone a calendar. I just wanted to say thanks for all you do and the support you've given me over the years. I wish I could give you all a calendar, even you Lanky and tshile! ;)

I am not too up to date with copyright laws, so I will not offer to sell any of these calendars. What I will do is give the images to anyone via a shutterfly invite to the images to whomever wants to PM me their email address. From the invite you can purchase any of their products. Unless there is a way we can do it here to keep it in the family without any infringement. I would much rather keep it here.

Sorry to put you on the spot! No worries, I just wanted to show off the gift. And I think you're right to be cautious btw...

Sorry to put you on the spot! No worries, I just wanted to show off the gift. And I think you're right to be cautious btw...

Just having some fun John...I appreciate the gesture. And I am more than willing to give the images to anyone who would like to make their own calendar...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.