• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Technical Issues

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Appreciate your all's patience as we work through some technical issues with a home page upgrade we are experiencing. You can continue to access all of the forums and most of our functionality through the forums address at:

www.bgobsession.com/index.php

Hopefully we'll get our home page issues sorted out in the next 24 hours but we appreciate your patience.

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You've got a space in that web address, it should be:

www.bgobsession.com/index.php

It confused me for a minute when I put it in my browser(google chrome) and it went to a google search for bgobsession/index.php.

Thanks for catching that China :cheers:

Guys/Gals,
Apologies for the technical issues. We are back online and appreciate your patience. Hopefully, a few days of just having the Forums software made you appreciate the full functionality of the site when our Home Page is up and running :)

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

The Staff

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.