• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tech Issues Today

Thanks for your patience guys & gals. It's good to know that at least when we're not open for business, people miss the place :)

We've had incredibly few tech issues since we opened our doors but guess we were due.

Btw...if we ever do make those goat photos public, don't be surprised if the. Site goes down again. The increased traffic might rival Scarlett Johannson's cell phone pics in volume. Because we're just that damn sexy.

But then, you knew that :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Damn glad the bot-extermination seems-for the time being, at least-to have worked.

I mean, my life would be so empty without learning about things such as the soon-to-be-internationally-famous goat.

goat-emoticon.gif

Which tells you a lot about just how fascinating the rest of my life is. :yawnee:

:)

It's good to know that at least when we're not open for business, people miss the place :)
That's a bit of an understatement, especially right now when it appears "Rise of the Redskins" could end up being an appropriate subtitle for the season. 'Skins info, especially among the faithful, is in rather high demand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.