• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

SonnyRules

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For those of you who haven't seen it, SonnyRules, a great member over at Extremeskins has passed away. He had apparently been dealing with cancer for some time now. One of the early guys at ES, and a great poster over there. Stop by and give your condolences if you knew him and get a chance.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Damn that's truly horrible. I always liked Ken, we had some really epic behind the scenes discussions and laughs that movies could be made about. I never got in touch with him outside of ES though. What a shame, awesome guy. Definitely a true fan to the core.

Man, that is terrible. Really good guy, we used to talk about Hawaii all the time, as he lived in Kauai for awhile. That's a shame.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to his family and close friends.

God rest you, brother Skin.

**** you, cancer.

If someone would kindly pass on my condolences to the ES crew, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Rest well, Ken. :(

Never met him or really had any discussions with him but remember his name and postings from many years over there.... Prayers to his family and loved ones, so sad to watch our internet comrades fall.

Hard to believe. He'll be missed. We PMed a few times and it wasn't lost on us that we shared the same first name.

One other note...

PrettyInPink_SkinsGear (aka Angel Thomas) passed away suddenly a couple of months ago. She had two young daughters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.