• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Something special about you...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
What's something special or unique about you that few know about?

I am a magnificent lover.

Music is a huge passion of mine. I began playing drums as a young teen and now in my early 40s have begun learning bass guitar. Bruce Springsteen is my biggest musical influence. E-Street Radio is a permanent fixture in my home and I rely heavily on Bruce's music to help me get through crappy Redskin performances like yesterday vs. the Panthers.

I can sense trouble from across a room. It served me well as a bouncer. I can tell by the walk, look on your face, and posture if you are a threat or not.

I have an auxiliary third nipple.

TMI?

Just call me Scaramanga.

I can sense trouble from across a room. It served me well as a bouncer. I can tell by the walk, look on your face, and posture if you are a threat or not.

He can even sense it across a crowded chatroom. Trust me. :)

I was attacked by a rabid raccoon for over 20 minutes. He didn't make it. But I'll tell you this - it's not an experience you want to have!

Last edited:
I was attacked by a rabid raccoon for over 20 minutes. He didn't make it. But I'll tell you this - it's not an experience you want to have!
I remember that, but if I recall...you still went through some of the rabies test even though you killed him.

Yeah. I had to do the 3 series of numerous shots but that was nothing compared to getting mauled by that creature from hell...

actual video of Boone fighting the raccoon....sound effects are natural ;)

About 25 years ago my apartment was broken into while I was home, called a friend with whom had a code word set up, she called police who arrived shortly., caught the idiot in my apartment, ut him n handcuffs and promptly lt him go when they got to the parking lot. At court his case was dismissed with only community sevice

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.