• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So who's responsible for this crazy talk on the Redskins' Facebook page ?

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
and silly notions such as this, suggesting even the possibility that the Redskins are "set" at Cornerback, and that Hall and Wilson are very capable ?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/redskins/posts/248184855264817

"The Redskins have two capable cornerbacks in DeAngelo Hall and Josh Wilson.

LIKE if you think the Redskins are set at cornerback."

Last edited:
I get really tired of the insipid stuff they put out there. I *get* that it's part of their marketing strategy, but most of what they put out there through social media is just mind-numbingly stupid.

I firmly believe they are set at CB. Raheem Morris is going to have a great impact on our CBs and all DBs. The only real need at CB it may seem is to get a reliable nickel back, but I think Coach Morris will bring out the best in Barnes.

In the past, I would assume that the fan page on facebook was used in free agency and the draft. "Hit Like if you think we need a wide receiver in the draft" LOL. I could see Vinny now... "86% of all facebook fans say we should give $30mil to another guy to see if that'll help"

I agree with Boone... although their "marketing" demographics honestly cannot be targeting any of us... they already have us why do they care about offending us with this crap?

Wow, haven't seen this guy in a while...

Attachments

• 13198140.jpg
    13198140.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 110
I get really tired of the insipid stuff they put out there. I *get* that it's part of their marketing strategy, but most of what they put out there through social media is just mind-numbingly stupid.

The Twitter feed is actually pretty cool IMO. They have unbiased news, and the guy running it does not seem to be a Snyderbot. (Read: he actually seems to express an independent opinion at times).

Set? No. OK? I think so.

And I too have hope for Barnes. He's up to a 97 overall rating on my Madden franchise right now. LOL

The Twitter feed is actually pretty cool IMO. They have unbiased news, and the guy running it does not seem to be a Snyderbot. (Read: he actually seems to express an independent opinion at times).

Agree...I should have been more specific as my comment was made strictly with the idiotic facebook presence...

I've noticed that as well Mike...and it is weird. Then again, I had a prominent poster at the 'other place' get all in a wad at a tailgate because I 'never wear a jersey'. Because, you know, you're really not a fan if you don't wear a jersey :) I thought it was funny, but it really seemed to bother him.

I've noticed that as well Mike...and it is weird. Then again, I had a prominent poster at the 'other place' get all in a wad at a tailgate because I 'never wear a jersey'. Because, you know, you're really not a fan if you don't wear a jersey :) I thought it was funny, but it really seemed to bother him.

YOU DONT WEAR A JERSEY? YOU ARE NO FAN SIR!
lol

Yea, been there too. Cracks me up...there wasn't much response when I said 'I never was inspired as a grown man to wear another grown man's Jersey, but knock yourself out"

I don't laugh inwardly at anyone who does, it just seems weird for me personally. That and I put Jerseys on the wall in my Skins room, too paranoid to wear em.

anything that is open to the public is going to get those idiots and they piss me off too. but thats why i frequent BGO and not ES/Facebook.

But we're not talking about the "public" posts by fans. We're talking about the dismal "official" posts made by the people who manage the FB page. Which is what makes it so sad. Or was that page actually started by some "Joe Fan" off the street ??

I think the Facebook account you're referencing is without question sponsored by the Redskins themselves. That's what make some of the posts so fricking unbelievably stupid. The worst ones are made when the Redskins are getting embarrassed.

'Which Redskins offensive player is player of the game today?'

That sort of tone-deaf stuff.

I used to comment seriously on their post, as well as CSN Washington, but now I find it funner to troll the idiots.

I thought I was the only one who doesn't wear a jersey. Good! :laugh:

Now, when are we going to have a BGO Tailgate?

Umm... Do you even have to ask? :laugh:

Good Lord! I don't even know who you are anymore.

I have a man crush on Yusuf. Always have :)

Then again, I had a prominent poster at the 'other place' get all in a wad at a tailgate because I 'never wear a jersey'. Because, you know, you're really not a fan if you don't wear a jersey :) I thought it was funny, but it really seemed to bother him.

Yeah well, in my defense, you DID feel the need to start a fancy shmancy new Skins site in an effort to prove me wrong. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.