• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So What ya'll doin' for Spring Break?

Damn SS here you thought you would be enjoying sipping some bourbon, not needing to!!!

In laws - that is sure to be an interesting "discussion" sometime soon.

Just a couple more days of this nightmare vacation.

Today's pleasant addition to the freezing cold and rainy weather was a call from a perfect stranger saying they have our dog.

My brother in law's family was supposed to be watching our dog while we are out of town in return for us watching theirs next month when they go.

The catch, they decided to take a weekend vacation to the mountains too.

They left my dog in their backyard for the weekend apparently.

Livid is the least description I can come up with at the moment.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I get those calls about 1x a week for my dog, haha! Seriously though, I'd be really upset if someone was supposed to be watching him then totally neglects their duty. WTF were they thinking?

What did the inlaws do with their dog???

If someone said they would look after my dog, and then left them in their backyard all weekend when they decided to go on vacation, I would be PISSED. I hope you kung fu their asses! LOL.

LOL, the people who found the dog lost him again too somehow. though was captured in their neighborhood by a friend and is secure now (last I knew). I;ll be having some words with my in-laws upon our return, believe me.

Its a whopping 39 out right now but the rain and wind dies down at least. We are going to attempt to pier fish in a few. Maybe we can actually catch something for once this trip besides a cold!

OK some vacation redemption! We had a blast fishing off the pier today and caught our dinners worth of puffer fish. I have to say, I was slightly hesitant to do the fillet work and to try them at all, but wow are they good!

Sun shined, though chilly still and it was a nice day for the whole fam. Heading home tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.