• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

so what qb are we signing in FA

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
with Collins going, and potentially Campbell, it seems like we will sign a QB in FA.

Mentioned it in another thread, with his experience in this system having worked with Kyle in Houston, I can see Rex Grossman as a good backup.

Gee, would it be out of place to mention that the Panthers are about to bid adieu to Mr. Delhomme? :uhoh:

I think Grossman will be here as well.

I really don't see any of the vets such as Pennington, Delhomme, or Garcia coming.

For what its worth, we still have Brennan. I don't think it's worth much.

I think Grossman will be here as well.

I really don't see any of the vets such as Pennington, Delhomme, or Garcia coming.

For what its worth, we still have Brennan. I don't think it's worth much.

I agree Grossman makes the most sense, however, if we sign an older guy then I'd almost be willing to bet we're drafting a QB since a Pennington/Delhomme/Garcia deal would probably only be for a year.

Reports are that the Rams are very close to signing Feeley, which means our QB crush is over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.