• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So, jobless claims are up again. Now what?

I have to agree with you on this one - Henry buddy, you complete misunderstood the last part of our exchange. All we expressed was a shared view on military service, and neither of us stated that military service is or should be tied to an opinion or to entitlements.

ok...we can be friends again.....:)

just kidding. like how you stick to your guns. must have something to do with living in the Norfolk area!

ok...we can be friends again.....:)

just kidding. like how you stick to your guns. must have something to do with living in the Norfolk area!
Lol, we do tend to be stubborn around here :D

Regardless of peoples views, I love when I can debate someone with a brain, who doesn't fold like wet toilet paper. I wish everyone was so passionate in their views on things.

Not sure how many times I have to tell you this. I voted for McCain. Wasn't thrilled about it, but did it. When Obama won, I decided he was now my president and I would support him.

So if supporting our sitting president means I have aligned myself with incompetents and all the other vitriol you just spewed, then I suppose, yes, I did.

And the reason I get "hysterical" is because of the notion that is floated and perpetuated by YOU that all entitlement programs must cease! Again, talk with me. Tell me how to improve things.

Oh, right. You're not interested in improvement. Only in your financial well-being.

Bully for you.

Government asistance makes up about 40 percent of the deficit those are the programs that are always expanding if we are going to get our deficit back under control then cuts to those programs are going to have to be made. Yes there are people that truly need those but probably 80 percent of the recievers abuse the system

Most people are poor because not of the tax cuts which democrats have said for years have helped widen the gap between poor and rich but becaus of bad financial decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.