• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins vs. Chargers: Tailgate and Game Photos (Courtesy of Brian Shurman)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Elephant worked his magic during the first BGO Tailgate and from the stands during the Chargers game.

Check out his great Tailgate photos HERE
and his awesome Game photos HERE

Thanks for the great shots Brian!

I'll tell you what...some of you guys aren't winning no beauty contests, but you all sure as hell looked like you had a great time!

What a great achievement to see this community establish itself to the point where they can actually gather in person on game day. It's a testament to all the people who had the vision to get this started in the first place, and their tireless efforts to establish a positive vibe here, regardless of how well the team is doing.

I hope to one day join you all in D.C. and celebrate this passion we all share for Redskins' football.

We're gonna need you to bring an easel and some paintbrushes when you do come, CH. ;)

Awesome, you got a picture of the grill after it caught on fire.

That was a good laugh - unfortunate it came at the expense of a nice grill :\

t-, that was my wife quick to the camera draw...

I didn't hear exactly what happened to the grill in question, anyone care to enlighten me?? lol

Kelly and I saw the aftermath of it when we were leaving Sunday night :rotflmao:

It was a cheapo grill, so no loss. After I lit my charcoal and it was going pretty good, someone thought it would be a good idea to lower the lid on it (it was very windy). You might get away with that with a nice Weber, but this was just a discount grill and the entire outside paint job went up and was burning. I was able to get the lid off without sustaining 3rd degree burns and it was all good from there on :)

I'm sorry, but I just find that hysterical. The fact that something made to hold fire, caught on fire.

I'm glad no BGO owners were harmed in the process.

It was a cheapo grill, so no loss. After I lit my charcoal and it was going pretty good, someone thought it would be a good idea to lower the lid on it (it was very windy). You might get away with that with a nice Weber, but this was just a discount grill and the entire outside paint job went up and was burning. I was able to get the lid off without sustaining 3rd degree burns and it was all good from there on :)

The burning paint was your secret ingredient of the steaks!!!

Great beer by the way Boone, I somehow ended up with an extra one in my cooler, I will have to enjoy it in a few days once my liver forgives me from this past weekend!

I agree Mike, also we should stick to a late October, early November game so the weather is not to hot, or to cold!

I do love this woman!

Edit: Why am I not able to upload a picture from my PC? Its 478kb in size and this happens to me every time I try.

Hey Mike,
I really want to resolve this for you. Can you tell me exactly how you are trying to upload a photo? We don't use vbulletins default photo functionality. Are you doing the following:

1) Clicking on the 'Media' button drop-down
2) Selecting 'Image Gallery'
3) Selecting 'Upload Photos' from the grey sub-menu bar
4) Filling out the options desired and clicking the 'Select Files for Upload' button, etc...

That should work for you. If it doesn't, let me know so I can dig a little deeper...

sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I had a crazy weekend.

I click the insert image link
I select picture
It is 478KB
I click upload
It errors on me telling me its too large

Not something you're accustomed to hearing, huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.