• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Release TE Jordan Reed

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
February 20, 2020

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVE

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va.
– The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster move:

The Redskins released the following player:
TE Jordan Reed

-REDSKINS-

Another in the long line of Redskins players where you wonder what could have been. Jordan was a nice player to watch and one that performed well for the Redskins, but ultimately never fully blossomed into what he was fully capable of becoming for a variety of reasons. I wish him well moving forward.

Solid Redskin, but his body just let him down in the end. To my recollection he NEVER played a full season due to one injury or another and that situatuion isn't going to magically get better as he gets older. His last concussion sidelined him for a year. That my friends is what you call a "clue". I'll echo Neo here in saying I hope he's smart enough to hang up the cleats and enjoy retirement.

I never thought I'd be so happy to see a player I love get released. What will make me even happier, is if every owner in the league does the decent thing and refuses to give him a contract. Also, if there is some sort of NFL player safety committee, I don't think it would be a bad idea to make him part of it.

He was brilliant when he was on the field, but that was only about half the time. He averaged 9 games a season over seven years.

The kid needs to retire. Who knows how much more his head can take.

7 concussions says it all. Anyone who's had one or two knows how brutal it can be. 7? The NFL ought to create a rule for players too stubborn to listen to their bodies and retire. Once you hit a certain concussion threshold that should be it IMO. Forget the player's judgement, NFL even allowing it is insane. Boxing would never clear this kid to box again, how's that for irony?

Well, all 3 of my predicted players have been cut. If the rest of my 2020 mock draft with fa signings happen, I am buying a lottery ticket. :ROFLMAO:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.