• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Quotes 12/6

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
December 6, 2013
Redskins Park

Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan

On the injury report:
“The people that are questionable are [safety] Reed [Doughty], [safety] Brandon [Meriweather] and [tight end] Jordan [Reed]. DY [fullback Darrel Young] is questionable. Probable is [linebacker London] Fletcher, [cornerback DeAngelo] Hall, [tight end] Niles Paul and [tackle] Trent Williams.”

On if Paul will be the primary kick returner Sunday:
“We’ll see how he is before the game and make some decisions then.”

On the firing of Houston Texans Head Coach Gary Kubiak:
“Yeah, it’s a tough business. Gary’s a great football coach and a great person as well. You hate to see him go through a situation like this, but he will prevail. He’s a hell of a man.”

On if he is surprised the Texans fired Kubiak so soon after their loss on Thursday night:
“Yeah, you really never know what’s going to happen with different organizations, so it’s hard to speak on their behalf.”

On if he has received an update on the track around the field:
“You know what, to be honest with you, I haven’t focused on that. I know that’d be something I should have asked to talk to [Executive Vice President/General Manager] Bruce [Allen] or [Owner] Dan [Snyder] about. I haven’t had the chance, but I’m sure something will be done to make it not as hazardous as it was during the game.”

maybe Kubiak and Shanahan can renew their game of checkers in the offseason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.