• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Exercise 2020 Club Option on RB Adrian Peterson

You may be right about the durability. But what could Gruden and the staff have done that would have anything to do with his injuries? Basically every time he’s gotten on the field he’s gotten hurt. He hasn’t had enough playing time for coaching decisions to even have an impact :)

Some players just can't stay healthy or maybe just bad luck involved. I think if he doesn’t show he can play the bulk of a season without getting hurt again we will have to just acknowledge he was a blown pick and move on.

the plays they call
the treatment of his injuries
the rehab
the terrible practices held

some of it was just freaky, but some of it could be because of how he was treated.

I’m not saying the Redskins should be immune from any criticism on any front, but in Guice’s case I think the guy was injured coming into the league, and he’s continued to be injured. Sometimes it’s that simple. Just my opinion. They have an all new training staff, new coach, etc... so if he gets hurt again this year, I think that settles that question. Would you agree with that?

They just need to sleep together and get it over with.

this went really weird really quick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.