• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins-Eagles: Pregame Tweets

HomerMcFanboyHomer McFanboy
With 15 sacks in 141 passes attempted, #Redskins defense is averaging a sack roughly every 10 times a QB drops back vs. them. That's good.

HomerMcFanboyHomer McFanboy
With 15 sacks in 141 passes attempted, #Redskins defense is averaging a sack roughly every 10 times a QB drops back vs. them. That's good.

Liked that one too!

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Ryan Torain is starting at running back for Redskins. Roy Helu will back him up. Tim Hightower is active. Redskins will ride hot hand.

Me too SO. He seems to be a guy who is always around the ball. Underrated.

I agree, I've been looking forward to seeing Buchanon out there in a game.

Are the Skins playing today? All I've seen on Fox is talk of the Eagles. lol

I haven't been this amped up in a long time...maybe even more than Dallas earlier this year.

I haven't been this amped up in a long time...maybe even more than Dallas earlier this year.

Situations like this have almost always ended poorly for us in the current era. Hopefully the page will turn today.

Four of five Fox guys pick the Eagles. Perfect!

36westbrook Brian Westbrook
by MikeJonesWaPo
Let's GO Skins #34

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.