• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Six Million Dollar Man comes to DVD in a complete series collection

Sarge

Holy Mother of All 70's Shows!

This series was da bomb when I was a kid. Bout time it came to DVD

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/d...-comes-to-DVD-in-a-complete-series-collection

Time Life is set to treat classic television fans with the DVD release of The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Series – arriving exclusively online at a specially branded site in November.

The 40-disc set will be housed in a box sporting an audio chip and eye-popping images. Also included will be the three pilot movies (“The Six Million Dollar Man”, “Wine, Women and War”, “Solid Gold Kidnapping”), the three made-for-TV reunion movies (“The Return of the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman”, “Bionic Showdown” and “Bionic Ever After?”), the never-before-released cross-over episodes with The Bionic Woman and more than eight additional hours of never-before-seen bonus programming, with all-new cast and crew interviews, featurettes and docs featuring, among others, Lee Majors and Richard Anderson (Oscar Goldman) and much more.

Man, I loved that show when it was on. That DVD is mighty tempting.

Me too.

'We can rebuild him. We can make him better than he was before. Better. Faster. Stronger...'

One of the more memorable TV intros in memory. Where are these guys when Mark Brunell needed them?!! Cool they are releasing - brings back a lot of memories. Lindsay Wagner in her prime = :)

Just like many of the shows of the 70's, I loved them when I was a kid, but I am not so sure I could sit through episodes now. Addition to the DVD collection? Probably not.

I've gone back and watched shows like the hulk and dukes of hazard that I loved as a kid and I've found that they don't look as good now. Truth is technology is better and the acting wasn't exactly great.

But ill take watching the general lee jumping a creek any day of the week..but now when it lands I notice the entire front end smash and fold but yet they drive off..
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Also you can see where they missed some coloring on the hulk and you can see cracks in walls and stuff where he smashes

I've gone back and watched shows like the hulk and dukes of hazard that I loved as a kid and I've found that they don't look as good now. Truth is technology is better and the acting wasn't exactly great.

A couple years ago I saw an old Buck Rogers episode. I remember when I was a kid counting the minutes until that show came on.

It was beyond terrible. If you were a fan of that show, I recommend never watching it again. :)

A couple years ago I saw an old Buck Rogers episode. I remember when I was a kid counting the minutes until that show came on.

It was beyond terrible. If you were a fan of that show, I recommend never watching it again. :)

I knew it was terrible even back then, but I wasn't watching for the acting...

eringray006.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.