• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

SI: Postcard from camp: Redskins (Banks)

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
SI: Postcard from camp: Redskins (Banks)

Setting The Scene

Nothing much going on here at sleepy Redskins Park in Ashburn, Va., where the team will stay at home to conduct training camp for the eighth year in a row. I mean other than the ballyhooed start of the Mike Shanahan coaching era, the celebrated arrival of quarterback/savior Donovan McNabb, the continuation of the Albert Haynesworth saga, the transformation to a 3-4 defense under former Saints/Rams head coach turned D-coordinator Jim Haslett, the wholesale rebuilding of an offensive line, and the start of a veteran-laden running back competition that features Clinton Portis, Larry Johnson, Willie Parker and . . .

Click the link above for the rest.

I certainly could have done WITHOUT Parting Shot #7.

7. Maybe it's just me, but it really doesn't seem like a Redskins training camp without Vinny Cerrato around.

Yeah Don, it's DEFINITELY just you.

I certainly could have done WITHOUT Parting Shot #7.

7. Maybe it's just me, but it really doesn't seem like a Redskins training camp without Vinny Cerrato around.

Yeah Don, it's DEFINITELY just you.

What I find interesting is I did not see Bruce Allen or Dan Snyder out there on the field today. Last year both of them were out there and Dan and Vinny appeared to be leering over Zorn's shoulder.

Looks like on the field, this is Mike Shanahan's team.

What I find interesting is I did not see Bruce Allen or Dan Snyder out there on the field today. Last year both of them were out there and Dan and Vinny appeared to be leering over Zorn's shoulder.

Looks like on the field, this is Mike Shanahan's team.

Did not know that, but that is fantastic news. Just write the checks, Dan.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.