• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Show Yourselves!

Yesterday at our fantastic pool party with temps in the mid nineties. Sweating bullets.

407238752.jpg

The best man at my wedding and I while I was in South Florida last week. Hard to believe we've been friends over 30 years...oh and even harder to believe I moved to MD from paradise!

DSC_1696_zpsb0f8688c.jpg

Isn't she, like, nine years old?

Where the hell does the time go?

Tell me about it. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Here's an ooogly cus for ya. This is my linkedin profile pic, Gotta go professional Dress sometimes in my line of work, but know this isnt natural for me! lol

suitpic.jpg

Last edited:
You look almost exactly as I'd pictured you, SS!
Love the B & G tie...nice touch!

Ok I guess I'll play. This one is a couple years ago with my brother and sisters, I'm the short one in the middle.IMG_1090 (2).jpg

Good looking young man, and ...well... you already know I'm a fan :)

And CounterTrey - beautiful family :cheers:

Mrs. Skinsfan at TC last week

TRAININGCAMP2013081_zps96b09f1d.jpg

Me & Cobra Kai sharing a laugh, after I told him how happy we were to "finally have a real kicker!"

TRAININGCAMP2013075_zps034ba437.jpg

Yes.
Yes you are.

Got to be the most photogenic kid in America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.