• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Show Yourselves!

My new office!

image.jpg

Is it wrong if I was singing "my yellow bus brings all the drivers to the yard, damn right it's better that yours...ect"? After I dropped all the kids off of course.

My daughter and I trying out surfing in Maui. She was a lot better at it than I was.

SuchSurf2.jpg

10982390_10206023379526298_2888810993590209157_n.jpg

Anybody got some lumber that needs jacking? I look like I could be on a pack of toilet paper or paper towels lol.

Great surfing pic Henry, looks like a lot of fun. Never tried it but seriously doubt I could even make it to the stand up phase.

Great surfing pic Henry, looks like a lot of fun. Never tried it but seriously doubt I could even make it to the stand up phase.

It's actually not as hard as you'd think. It's not like we were surfing 30' waves or anything.

Still, if it makes you feel better here's the shot a few seconds later. :)

SuchSurf3.jpg

Ha, yeah that would be more along my lines.

The girl in the background paddle boarding I think. Tried that before and holy cow what a core workout!

7050b140a95c89ab341e8fbee6b7ca2f.jpg

I..I...I have no words for how much I adore this boy.

View attachment 2337

This picture here makes my heart smile. He is going to make quite the amazing fan (until he starts for them)...diehard like his father and as B&G as they come.

She'll be 2 this summer. Here's my girl FOCUSED on that ice cream!
Lilly Ice Cream2.jpg

View attachment 2345

I seriously hate doing these things. I'd rather listen to golf commentary for 10 hours straight than 1 hour of taking pictures. But when they turn out like this it's hard to complain. I'm a blessed man.

Congrats to you and Mrs. Ax, sir!

When does she get her official sainthood bestowed?

So, ax....when sensei told you to sweep the leg did you have any issues with it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.