• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Secondary Concerns - injury updates

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
In the middle of a CRAZY few days....had time to watch the game via DVR this morning finally (woot!).

Be hit and miss as far as access time this week.

One thing I've not not had a chance to do is follow up a whole lot on Josh Wilson in particular and the secondary overall. Can I impose on my BGO brethren to keep tabs on where we are as the week goes by on healthy bodies? LaRon? Josh? Barnes? Gomes?

Would seriously love to head into MNF with Jerry's Kids with a healthy defensive backfield.

Cheers, thanks and hail amigos.

Laron is expected to start next week, this from LavarLeap....a pretty good "insider."

Om, the good news is that the Cowboys receiver corps is as banged up as our secondary. They were down to the 5th guy on their depth chart by the end of the game yesterday with the 49ers. Dez didn't play at all and Austin came up lame in the 4th with a hamstring issue. And that is without talking about Tony's cracked ribs.

No update on Josh Wilson yet, Shanahan talks to the media at 3pm and we'll find out.

No update on Josh Wilson yet, Shanahan talks to the media at 3pm and we'll find out.
I just finished watching the press conference and Shanahan said that he wouldn’t have anything to say about any of the injuries until Thursday.

If Rex Grossman and the line hold up I like the skill mix on offense.

You have the veterans Moss, Gaffney and Cooley along with Hightower.

And then you have the emerging younger players in Fred Davis and Roy Helu who are together surprising he offensive coordinators they are facing each week.

I just finished watching the press conference and Shanahan said that he wouldn’t have anything to say about any of the injuries until Thursday.

Looks like we found out we'll find out on Thursday, lol. Oh Shanahan, playing those cards real close to the vest!

This may be a great time for Brandyn Thompson to showcase his goods. (First post)

Welcome aboard bowhunter! And I agree, it'd be nice if we hit on yet another draft choice for the Class of 2011.

This may be a great time for Brandyn Thompson to showcase his goods. (First post)

Would be great to see him dress & play, to see what he do. He will be targeted frequently if he does play! And yes, welcome to the board.

Welcome aboard bowhunter! And I agree, it'd be nice if we hit on yet another draft choice for the Class of 2011.

I was VERY impressed with Thompsons play during the pre-season. He always seemed to be stride for stride with his receiver. I'm hoping we've found our future shutdown corner. I know it's way too early to call that, but still

ugh, we got hammered injury wise the last half of last week. seemed like guys were dropping like flies.

can we add to the list orakpo? i know he played last week, but he had an injury going into the game. is he 100% now?

106.7 the fan just said Landry said he's going to play monday night.

Wasn't from the doctors or the coaching staff. So who knows if he will or not, but at least he's on board with the idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.