• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Scott Turner Extended

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Washington has signed Scott Turner to a new, three-year contract extension. He is now under contract through the end of the 2024 season.

Guess ol Ron and company think he's better than some of us believe, it'll be interesting to see what he does with Wentz behind center

Dan is just being generous these days. This is basically an “I’m sorry” to Norv along and a severance package to Scott after he gets fired at season’s end.

It’s his tour of penance and generosity. Indy was just first to have prison sex with Snyder.

• Hmm
Reactions: Om
Coach-centric team. This is not Dan. This is Ron, and Ron has a history with Norv and the Turners. Ron is not running a meritocracy, it seems to me. He is taking people who have proven nothing in this league, who no one is looking to poach from us (look at Kevin O'Connell, who Ron interviewed and let walk in favor of Scott; I really wonder if that was a serious interview; Kevin is now being looked at for HC positions).

This is a Ron move.

Coach-centric team. This is not Dan. This is Ron, and Ron has a history with Norv and the Turners. Ron is not running a meritocracy, it seems to me. He is taking people who have proven nothing in this league, who no one is looking to poach from us (look at Kevin O'Connell, who Ron interviewed and let walk in favor of Scott; I really wonder if that was a serious interview; Kevin is now being looked at for HC positions).

This is a Ron move.
"Ron" also took in a nicer version of Jeff George because he could. (Bidding war story is a myth and lame one at that. Especially, when they called every team, meaning they should have known who doesn't have a guy or the cap or the transaction history to bid for Carson Wentz).

Ron's just collecting checks at this point and setting up his cronies to do the same. He knows this team hit the ceiling.

What is the definition of insanity again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.