• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Salary Cap Hearing Set For May

The rumor going around on Twitter is that by agreeing to arbitration, there can not be anymore legal options for either team. Not sure of the veracity of that, but that there's the rumor.

Does the NFL have that in writing? :)

A lot of the "Insiders" are claiming Snyder and Jones will go to war over this. Not sure how much of what they post I believe anymore though.

The rumor going around on Twitter is that by agreeing to arbitration, there can not be anymore legal options for either team. Not sure of the veracity of that, but that there's the rumor.

I think that means they don't have any other options with the NFL procedures.
Surely it does not preclude their rights under Federal Law.

It's official. Burbank IS Goodell's bitch! He really is some kind of asshat to take that long to make a decision. Probably on Der Fuhrer's orders. I hope the media crucifies him.

At this point, I'm all for screwing over the NFL in any way, shape or form possible via a Federal lawsuit. Goodell has to go.

Dang, wish we'd gotten the guy that MLB just fired. HE has NO problem screwing over the league he works for! (He's also an NFL arbitrator, apparently).

Disappointing to say the least. Count me as a 'sue the hell out of them Dan and Jerry' guy.

I remember Burbank ruling in favour of the league with respect to TV money and a potential lockout yet the NFLPA took it further.

If they can go to court why can't we?

And then there's THIS:

Andrew Brandt of the National Football Post tweeted the following soon after the NFL announced that arbitrator Stephen Burbank had dismissed the case:

@adbrandt: Am told by league source that Cowboys and #Redskins are issuing a joint statement saying they accept the decision. Case closed.

Please say it ain't so. There HAS to be some way to get back at those bastards. :mad:

I don't see how they can fight it.

And then there's THIS:

Please say it ain't so. There HAS to be some way to get back at those bastards. :mad:

Statement is posted in another thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.