S. Florida Fun

Chris

Ring of Fame
BGO Ownership Group
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Like the line from the movie Airplane…I picked the wrong time to leave South Florida.

In the NBA Playoffs the #8 seed Miami Heat have beaten the #1 seed Milwaukee Bucks 4-1, the #5 seed NY Knicks 4-2, and now lead the #2 seed Boston Celtics 2-0, with both wins in Boston.

In the NHL Playoffs the #8 seed Florida Panthers have beaten the #1 seed Boston Bruins 4-3 with a game seven victory on the road, the #4 seed Toronto Maple Leafs 4-1, and now lead the #2 seed Carolina Hurricanes 2-0, with both wins on the road.

It must be crazy times back home as the Crazy 8’s continue to push for respective Finals appearances.

It can be argued that the Bruins, Leafs, and Hurricanes are all top five teams in the entire NHL. The Panthers have gone up against a murderers' row of teams and nothing seems to be phasing them. They are relentless on the forecheck and just seem to have that mojo going right now. I will be shocked if anybody derails them at this point. Pretty amazing for a team that needed some help just to squeeze into the playoffs the last few days of the season. On a sidenote, their coach (Paul Maurice) and I are both from the same hockey-crazed town of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. While I don't live there anymore, it would be cool for a local to bring the cup back home.

There is one certainty in playoff hockey, there is no certainty, why I love it so much. NBA, eh stopped paying attention when it became a game of horse with any contact being a foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.