• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rounds 4-7

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
I say we need a new thread for the remaining rounds. We can discuss what happens as it unfolds. Until then...

:)

Players still available...

Lamar Miller
Chris Polk
Robert Turbin
Marvin Jones
Marvin McNutt
Juron Criner
Nick Toon
Joe Adams
Bobby Massie
Zebrie Sanders
James Brown
Ben Jones
Phillip Blake
Alameda Ta'amu
Nick Jean-Baptiste
Jared Crick
Brandon Boykin
Markelle Martin

Does Crick fit in a 3-4?

Guy sounds like someone who has a good upside, his value just down due to injury......

Does Crick fit in a 3-4?

Guy sounds like someone who has a good upside, his value just down due to injury......

Most people expected him to be a first rounder before he got hurt so you're probably correct. Just not sure if he's a 3-4 fit but since he seems to compare to a little to Carriker, I would think he would.

He would be a value pick as opposed to a need pick, IMO. The drafting of LeRibeus in the 3rd sure looked like need vs. value so I'm thinking our 4th rounders will be based on need as well.

It will be interesting to see which position needs our FO considers greater in this round since there are a lot of guys left, that were 4th round projections, that would fill those needs. Will it be Turbin, or was that smoke? I wouldn't be the least surprised by a trade down.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Let's get it on.

So McD5, let's have some predictions. :D

I think we might just trade down from #102 but if we DO use that pick, I think it's either Turbin or a CB.

I know this won't be popular but if Cousins is still there when our first pick in the fourth rolls around, I hope we take him. I think he could be a good backup who might end up being one of those QBs that you trade away for a first rounder because he looks good enough to start.

Now I just hope I didn't jinx the pick again. :paranoid:

Good morning Jimbo.

Zebrie Sanders, a tackle from FSU is someone I like. He would be great in DC.

Boykin, the cb is a little short and recently injured, but he has also proven himself against top competition. Many had him going in the second.

Like you, I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade back. But I hope not to far back. I believe we can get Still get Sanders ten spots lower.

And, to continue my worn-out, already drilled into everyone's heads, please shut the hell up McD message, I would love Chris Rainey later today. He's another Sproles, Percy Harvin gem. And Shanny would love him. But he may be too similar to Helu.

And the final rounds of the 2012 draft are about to begin. Strap in.

So many toys, so few picks! :D

The more I think about it, with so many needs it would be hard to go wrong here. While I'm not a big Zebrie Sanders fan, I really wouldn't have a problem with taking him in the 4th. I thought we'd take him before LeRibeus so I guess that shows what I know. ;)

I see Boykin more as a slot coverage guy or a nickel DB but he has great athleticism and can return punts and play Special Teams.

I also have no problem with Rainey because he also has Special Teams value. I don't see us going after him unless it's in the 5th or 6th round.

A novelty approach would be the two Baylor boys with the next 3 picks, Blake and NJB. Think I could live with that. :D

Joe Adams, anyone?

Actually, we have six picks in the last four rounds - could get more. :)

Here we go. I can hear the chants now...

OL!
OL!
OL!

:soapbox:

:munching_out:

:rant:

:gossip:

:argue:

:)

Going to be on the clock in a few minutes. These rounds go by fast.

Players still available...

Chris Polk
Robert Turbin
Marvin Jones
Marvin McNutt
Juron Criner
Nick Toon
Joe Adams
Bobby Massie
Zebrie Sanders
James Brown
Phillip Blake
Alameda Ta'amu
Nick Jean-Baptiste
Jared Crick
Brandon Boykin
Markelle Martin

I still think we trade down a bit but Bobby Massie may still be available along with Sanders. Markelle Martin, perhaps?

OK, we're on the clock.

Brandon Boykin?

I had us taking Omar Bolden with this pick, Denver just took him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.