• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ron Rivera Presser 2/26/20 NFL Combine

I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Rivera hiring when it happened, but the more I hear him speak and the more I learn about him the more I think we might have something special in the long term. And him adding JDR was very good news for our future in my opinion.

Reactions: Om
I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Rivera hiring when it happened, but the more I hear him speak and the more I learn about him the more I think we might have something special in the long term. And him adding JDR was very good news for our future in my opinion.
To be honest I wasn’t a big fan either and hearing him speak is one thing but until we can win football games it’s not really going to change the way I look at him but I do like how he wants to work hard and mainly do what’s best for the organization and that is something this team desperately needs

Welcome to the site SS :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.