• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RGIII wins Rookie of the Month for November

Maybe after this season they'll consolidate them all into one, the "RGIII trophy." :D

RGIII just passed Peyton Manning in jersey sales also to become the best-selling in the NFL. The bandwagon, its a-gettin' full!

I swore no more $ for them until they were a winning team... the dan snyder trap has got me again! I can only hope someone gets me a Griffin jersey for Christmas.. LOL

Griffin wins ROY hands down this year, of course if he keeps lighting it up and leads us to the playoffs, it'll be him or peyton for mvp
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Griffin wins ROY hands down this year, of course if he keeps lighting it up and leads us to the playoffs, it'll be him or peyton for mvp

If the Redskins somehow find their way into the playoffs, and Griffin maintains his current level of play, how do you NOT give him MVP?

I worry the voters will still find some way to crown Luck, just because they refuse to belive RGIII is as good as he is.

Nick

If the Redskins somehow find their way into the playoffs, and Griffin maintains his current level of play, how do you NOT give him MVP?

because Luck took a 2 - 14 team to the playoffs. Either way it's a toss up. Neither team could afford to lose their starting qb...

because Luck took a 2 - 14 team to the playoffs. Either way it's a toss up. Neither team could afford to lose their starting qb...

at the end of the day, it will boil down to which team shows the most overall improvement and while thats not fair, its what most voters go by, Luck is not hindered by a special olympics level defence and they have done a better job building around him, while Rg3 has done more on his own. unless one starts playing poorly I think Luck wins it based on teams prior record and current record.

Just looking at the team records of course Luck would win but look at his stats. They aren't even average. He's the 29th ranked QB below Gabbert, Vick, etc. Hell, Russell Wilson is 12th with more TD passes than both of them.

if were going by records than why is Peyton in the talk?
Because it's a popularity contest and Peyton is always near the top in any of those, plus supposedly he was going to play worse after coming back from injury. As if he didn't start every game for 13-14 years prior to the injury.

To me Peyton coming back and playing well is about as surprising as Jason Campbell failing in Chicago when given a start or Norv Turner's Chargers choking away sure wins several times every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.