• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RG3 Shirts - Are HERE!

Got mine Friday! Thanks! My wife stole it from me and wore it to the draft day party at FedEx. There were quite a few people asking where she got it. Hopefully those who weren't already familiar with the site can find bgobsession.com. :)

Thanks SNF - glad it got there in time :)

Hmmm...Ax's check must have bounced. Still no shirt for me. :(

he decided i was more deserving of the shirt.
sorry lanky. i'll make sure to point out it's not really my shirt when people comment on it though!

Jaime, your shirt was Fed Exed last wednesday. I'll pull the tracking number tonight when I get home.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

I hate buying t-shirts, because I'm built like a practical joke. I have a large chest cavity, Popeye forearms, comparatively small biceps, and large shoulders. I also have a freakishly thick neck for my size. Then you add in the fact that I'm only 5'6" tall, I just can't win.

Any shirt I buy ends up being loose on my upper body and tight around the waist, or tight everywhere and long as all hell, or it fits everywhere but chokes me. You should see my dress shirts - all custom made with a 20.5" neck, 30" sleeves (short arms) and a 58 chest. I'm built like a weathered tree stump :laugh:

question...do the XXLs even say "Third is the Word" on them?

Look in the BGO Classifieds section. The 'Third is the Word' shirts are only available in XL. We weren't sure how many we'd sell, so we limited it to one size. And since we haven't sold one yet, looks that was a good instinct. If you really want one of those in XXL - I can price it out...

Look in the BGO Classifieds section. The 'Third is the Word' shirts are only available in XL. We weren't sure how many we'd sell, so we limited it to one size. And since we haven't sold one yet, looks that was a good instinct. If you really want one of those in XXL - I can price it out...

You can no longer say that none of those have been sold.

I look forward to receiving it. :)

Shirt got here last night! Woot! And yeah, the XXL's are a bit tight, I would definitely go with the XXXL if you have any doubts.

Yes indeed folks, these shirts are a limited edition, get em while you can.

RGIII has apparently trademarked variations of the RGIII logo. reminds me of similar business moves Arrington made shortly after he was drafted. both smart guys. both wanting to cash in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.