• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RG3 had malfunctioning headset on last drive - had to call plays himself

First off, screw the cheating Bucs. Gimme a break.

Second, I really love this kid. Just keeps getting better and better and better.

not exactly a shocking accusation. this goes right along with their classless coach.

impressive that Griffin didn't burn our only time out in the confusion, and instead lead the team down the field. i can't think of the last time we had a quarterback that wouldn't immediately burn our last time out in that situation, costing us a chance to win the game.

impressive that Griffin didn't burn our only time out in the confusion, and instead lead the team down the field. i can't think of the last time we had a quarterback that wouldn't immediately burn our last time out in that situation, costing us a chance to win the game.

Yes indeed. I was screaming at the TV to take a TO, without knowing about the "malfunction" because I figured the rook would need to catch his breath, gather his wits, whatever.

Boy was I wrong.

I was actually one of the very few people who fully defended Schiano in the "Kneel-Down Scandal". Even went as far as saying and believing I wouldn't be upset if he did it against us.

But of course this changes everything. However, it sounds like Moss is implying that numerous teams are guilty of this. So, why hasn't the league investigated this ? And more importantly - why isn't headset communications handled by LEAGUE representatives during the game, and NOT the Home Team ???

Another thing I've always wondered about is how easy it would be for the Home Team to "bug" the visiting team's locker room, and listen in on game plans, halftime adjustments, etc. There just seems so many more ways for the home team to sabotage the visitor, ESPECIALLY in this new technology age.

Yes indeed. I was screaming at the TV to take a TO, without knowing about the "malfunction" because I figured the rook would need to catch his breath, gather his wits, whatever.

Boy was I wrong.

OMG, I almost had a heart attack watching the clock run down - I could swear we were going to accidentally let the clock run out before we had a chance to kick. It seemed like the offense was confused on whether to spike the ball or call TO. Then they stopped the clock at 1 second. Next thing I know, the Bucs have 7 seconds on the clock to the KO return, and I was like WTF just happened ?

I would imagine the league hasn't investigated it because it would be a really hard thing to prove as intentional vs coincidental.

That and I think the league is trying to stay away from crapping on itself right now. With bounty gate I think they have all they can handle in the self-discovered internal problems :)

I would imagine the league hasn't investigated it because it would be a really hard thing to prove as intentional vs coincidental.

That and I think the league is trying to stay away from crapping on itself right now. With bounty gate I think they have all they can handle in the self-discovered internal problems :)

How about the following question ? Why can't telecommunications for teams be handled by League employees and not Stadium personnel ?

How about the following question ? Why can't telecommunications for teams be handled by League employees and not Stadium personnel ?

No idea, they may be? Moss may be over exaggerating?

I shot an email to kevin sheehan at espn 980. i'll let you know if he says anything about it :)

In this day and age of great wireless communication, why can't each team have it's own wireless system that it carries with it on road games so that it is responsible for itself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.