• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RG3 doubters: Still don't think he was worth it?

was Robert Griffin worth the trade.

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The water is deep too.

Lots of "Peacocking" going on here.

We're fortunate that Robert doesn't seem to have the same lack of self worth.

With all due, friendly respect, I believe the posts will show that I was the first person on this board who even knew who RG3 was. :). And I campaigned for him.

Ditto for Julio Jones, and Pierre Garcon.

Finally, when McD speaks, the FO has the intelligence to listen.:eclipsee_Victoria:

But didn't you at least start that thread about the league never having a successful QB that was drafted from that conference, thereby strongly implying that you didn't believe he wouldn't succeed ?

Don't worry, be happy.

griffining.png

You're a Seminole fan ? :)

Nope. Detest FSU, actually (sorry, El). Went and saw the cheaters (*cough* Peter Warrick *cough*) beat VA Tech in the Sugar Bowl and have hated them since then.

I just like the pic, and his message that we need to concentrate on how awesome Griffin is.

I do think there's a segment of Redskins fans who have tried to believe for so long and had their hope unrewarded, that they are literally afraid to believe again.

I totally understand that.

It IS too early to know if this QB can lead this team to greatness. But I believe he can and he will. I don't know that I believe it because of Sunday's game - but what I witnessed certainly didn't undermine my belief :)

BINGO!!!

It was complete buzzkill for me, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. I literally couldn't FULLY enjoy that game until the final whistle blew because I've grown SO USED to them caving and finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws victory over the years. Spurrier literally broke me and I've never been the same since. Hell my next door neighbor is a Cowboys fan and I still haven't gone over to talk any smack yet. It's going to take a while for the new regime to wipe the slate clean...I've still got residual leftover from Norvitis. :furious: I can't even imagine how bad I'd be if I hadn't grown up with the glory years of Gibbs.

the cowboys posts are, for the most part, on par for what i expected. he played well, it's one game, it's one player on a team that's sucked for 20 years.

i'm hoping the cowboys are good this year. i want the last game of the season, home against the cowboys, to be meaningful for once in two decades.

Cowboys fans? These guys are REALLY delusional :laugh:

Actually thinking that Dez Bryant can keep himself clear of the law for 16 games :)

Anyone remember Alonzo Spellman and Demetrius Underwood? How about Pacman Jones?

Jerry Jones has tried to make his team an unofficial half-way house before and it hasn't worked.

Talk about delusional.

Cowboys fans? These guys are REALLY delusional :laugh:

Actually thinking that Dez Bryant can keep himself clear of the law for 16 games :)

Anyone remember Alonzo Spellman and Demetrius Underwood? How about Pacman Jones?

Jerry Jones has tried to make his team an unofficial half-way house before and it hasn't worked.

Talk about delusional.

To be fair... most of the cowboy fans i know are not any more thrilled with Jones' recent decisions than we've been with Snyder's pre-shanahan.

In fact... thats how I make fun of my cowboy friends over the last 3 years. They could say whatever they wanted, we're light years ahead of them for the simple fact that our owner has finally realized he doesn't know what he is doing.

To be fair... most of the cowboy fans i know are not any more thrilled with Jones' recent decisions than we've been with Snyder's pre-shanahan.

In fact... thats how I make fun of my cowboy friends over the last 3 years. They could say whatever they wanted, we're light years ahead of them for the simple fact that our owner has finally realized he doesn't know what he is doing.

But there will always be the clueless fans who will continue to ridicule Snyder, years and years after him changing his ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.