• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Revinsing my prediction down from 6-10

Sarge

That was pretty pathetic. We need serious attention to the O-line in the off season.

And the game plan was poo. Not one rollout. No short game

Sad. Sad. Sad

That was pretty pathetic. We need serious attention to the O-line in the off season.

And the game plan was poo. Not one rollout. No short game

Sad. Sad. Sad

Yeah, we run bootleg every other play last week, and not at all this week? Really? Our line was getting crushed, so why not move McNabb out of the pocket?

Poor adjustment is about all I can come up with

Maybe i should say "No adjustment"

well, I know we can beat the bye, but I don't see another W except maybe the Bucs and Cowpies. And that's only if the Girls keep Phillips

you know...I'm not even sure we keep Donovan at the end of the year.

you know...I'm not even sure we keep Donovan at the end of the year.

May be a mutual decision. The announcers said they thought it was possibly a motivational ploy by shanahan to bench McNabb. Not sure about that, especially because it pretty much ensured we woul close the game. Not sure how you don't give McNabb one more chance.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I've been saying 8-8 and that still holds. That is an improvement over last year and it is in the right direction. The draft and FA will help to bring more changes for the positive.

Just saying.

I've been saying 8-8 and that still holds. That is an improvement over last year and it is in the right direction. The draft and FA will help to bring more changes for the positive.

Just saying.

BB: I just don't see it. I looked at the remaing temas to play. I believe we will be underdogs for all of those games and I don't see who we can beat without an offense. At this point, can we even beat Dallas this time around? I just can't believe how bad the offense really is. It is a shame because I had high hopes, just like everyone else. Shannan has a lot of work to do. We need to upgrade the O-line and looks like the McNabb expirement is not going to work out.

Well, we do seem to play better against the better teams. At least we don't have the Bills, Panthers and Broncos on the schedule.

The McNabb experiment is failed IMO. He has no short game. We should all have expected this. He won't be back next year.

I dunno Stevenaa. I think the fact that we have a second round draft pick invested means we keep him, or at least try to. Besides which, if we draft his replacement in the off season, why not let the replacement learn ne'er McNabb for a year or two?

We place the tag on McNabb and Minnesota offers a first and a third for him. Not saying this is a definite - just a gut feeling.

Last edited:
I really don't know what to think about McNabb. He has the moxy and experience that we certainly didn't have last year at the position. And our line sucks. But if you've watched him at all over the years, you may remember cheering the exact same hangups that we're now moaning about

Dirt balls

Balls behind receivers

interceptions

Remember cheering all that up until last year?

You knew you could count on at least some of that in every game, and that has certainly not changed

We place the tag on McNabb and Minnesota offers a first and a third for him. Not say this is a definite - just a gut feeling.

If THIS happens and we don't jump all over it before Minny comes to their senses, we need a mutiny. Especially since Minny looks worse and worse, and therefore higher draft picks.

We place the tag on McNabb and Minnesota offers a first and a third for him. Not saying this is a definite - just a gut feeling.

I believe he will be a Viking next year one way or another.

Was thinking we would be 8-8 or 9-7 at best. After looking at next 8 games think 6-10 will be a challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.