• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rest In Peace Dwayne Haskins

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Such sad and terrible news reported in regards to our former first round pick. Regardless of how you felt of Dwayne as a player, this is very difficult news to hear. May Dwayne rest peacefully. He and his family are in the thoughts and prayers of all of us in the Washington football family.

Additionally, that was a shitty tweet by Schefter. It was completely unnecessary to mention his professional struggles and his death in the same breath.

It is being reported that he died on the side of the highway down here after a traffic accident. I can tell you from recent first-hand experience just how dangerous a situation that is.

Such shocking and terrible news :(

Additionally, that was a shitty tweet by Schefter. It was completely unnecessary to mention his professional struggles and his death in the same breath.

Schefter does this shit continuously. Zero class or common sense. How he ever got to where he is is beyond me.

This is sad. No matter what anyone felt about him, this still is such a downer. Only 24 years old and gone.

So young. He really struggled after college adjusting to the NFL and maturing. What an absolute shame this is.

Now I’m hearing locally that his car had run out of gas.

Players going after Schefter HARD

Obviously THIS side of it should not be the focus, but as we all got a nasty taste in our mouth by his original tweet, we were not alone.

Waiting to hear his account was hacked.

All these idiot athletes suddenly want to act like they care about Haskins. Not one of them helped him when he was having his issues, but now want to act all high and mighty when they read something they don't like.

Fuck haden, Jones, palmer, and Jackson.

All these idiot athletes suddenly want to act like they care about Haskins. Not one of them helped him when he was having his issues, but now want to act all high and mighty when they read something they don't like.

Fuck haden, Jones, palmer, and Jackson.

I understand what you are saying and that’s a topic that bugs me about people in general. But Schefter is the loser here and deserves any criticism he gets no matter from whom or how it comes.

Also, in tribute to Dwayne:

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the NFL blocks everything. It’s all of Haskins TDs with the Redskins if you want to watch on another platform.

I understand what you are saying and that’s a topic that bugs me about people in general. But Schefter is the loser here and deserves any criticism he gets no matter from whom or how it comes.
What is Haskins known for in the NFL?

He's not a father, he's not even a husband. While I get it may be insensitive, we all know Adam is correct here. Facts don't care about someone's feelings.

Haskins did struggle. He was struggling all the way up until this unfortunate accident. That's not mean. It's just true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.