• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

redskins uniforms !

redskins76

i don't know bout you guys but i was beginning to hate the yellow pants ,i liked that we came out with our burgundy and white , i personally would like them to wear all burgundy for once , have they can't remember ..what you guys think !:)

rite ...we to do something different ! i feel like ever since allen came here we've been sporting tha old uni's from his childhood !

We did the all burgundy in the past. If I remember correctly, most folks didn't like them.

I know for a fact that we've worn all burgundy on one occassion. I'm thinking it was a Monday nighter against the Steelers at home. I feel fairly confident in saying this, but could be wrong as well.

Just say no to all burgundy.

do you remember when i can't remember...no disrespect!:wall:

83572698_display_image.jpg

[media]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/TheOtherGardner/clinton-portis-burgundy-on-burgundy.jpg[/media]

yeah, not sure how i like them....

I know for a fact that we've worn all burgundy on one occassion. I'm thinking it was a Monday nighter against the Steelers at home. I feel fairly confident in saying this, but could be wrong as well.

Just say no to all burgundy.

Don't like em and IIRC we got our butts kicked last time they were worn.

It definitely was Monday night against the Steelers. We took out Big Ben, then Leftwich shredded us. Stonehands had a chance to put us up 10 or 14 to zero, and dropped an INT (surprise, surprise!). Definitely a disappointing game!

Don't like em and IIRC we got our butts kicked last time they were worn.

We've gotten our butts kicked in every uniform ever conceived.

I think we can rule that out as a determining factor :)

I just love the color burgundy. Great color on uniforms, cars, clothes, furniture, homes, etc. And it makes for a great tan. Give me more burgundy!

all white would work to ...just sayin there wearing yellow pants like all the time !i would like to see them wear burgundy bottoms and white top OG look for monday night ! but then again we beat tha cowgirls in there house with yellow pants ....hmmmmm

What part of Burgundy & Gold is confusing?

Burgundy on burgundy is, was, and always will be, atrocious.

White on white looks like Good Humor ice cream couriers at best.
The Klan, at worst.

Both should be banned for all eternity.

Now, can we concentrate on the vaGiants? :)

What part of Burgundy & Gold is confusing?

Burgundy on burgundy is, was, and always will be, atrocious.

White on white looks like Good Humor ice cream couriers at best.
The Klan, at worst.

Both should be banned for all eternity.

Now, can we concentrate on the vaGiants? :)
Seriously. You guys sound like a bunch of women gabbing about what uniform they're going to wear. Who cares as long as we win. You know, as long as it isn't that hideous burgundy on burgundy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.