• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Tickets Hit 10-Year Low

I've stated before, unless there is drastic change int he organization, meaning a GM that is not a Yes Puppet, then I'm done with season tickets. Hell, I'm just thankful I sold mine before the season this year.

Not selling tickets is the only thing that is going to get the danny's attention

I think he's probably viewing this as an isolated event. "Once I bring in Chucky, everything will be A-OK and we'll be poised for a run at the Super Bowl."

Sadly he's partially right. Chucky can almost certainly get us to .500 which historically has been enough to keep most of our fans contented as they wait for Godot...for yet another year.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

well, let's see.

there was public outrage after the Norv fiasco. But Snyder covered that by hiring Marty.

then there was the outrage over the 2 years of Mr. Gator. but that was covered up by the decision to bring Joe Gibbs back.

so, given all the public outrage and criticism, I expect Snyder to hire Shanahan or Gruden and hope that mollifies the public and season tickets are still optimistically purchased by the faithful :)

what goes unsaid is that Snyder is going to retain a role in personnel and maintain a seat in the War Room even if he ends up having to jettison Vinny Cerrato on the altar of Fedex Field.

and if Dan is still underlining his Street & Smith's Draft Guide and asking 'why don't we pick HIM?'...........the results are likely to be the same :(

eh,
It's just not worth it to be a STH right now for me.
I have little interest in the preseason games and have skipped all 4 home games the last two years.

I hate the MNF games b/c people get insanely blitzed out of their minds which makes it dangerous for everybody (c'mon I have no problem with having a good time and kicking back a few cold ones with your friends, but if you can barely walk after tailgating and want to pick fights with people, you're ruining everybody's good time). Plus, the Skins usually suck royal on MNF (even when they were good).

And the Skins screwed me this past offseason by jumping others over me in upgrades......

I plan on doing some serious barganing with the TO when the invoices come in 2010 and if I don't like what they're offering, (a move to 403 row 1 or something similar), then I'll be done also.

i'm psyched that i didn't renew my season tickets. if i had kept the tickets, i would have been banking on selling a good number of games to make some money back. at $30 a ticket, that would have REALLY hurt.

the view from my couch is perfect, at least until the blackouts start. i think my current state of redskin-apathy would only be fueled further once that happens.

Sadly he's partially right. Chucky can almost certainly get us to .500 which historically has been enough to keep most of our fans contented as they wait for Godot...for yet another year.

I don't know. I think that well is drying up.

It certainly has for me.

We should all sign a mass form letter and send it to the ticket office when the bill comes next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.