• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Sign LB Akeem Jordan

To be fair, when was the last time anyone from JMU became an impact player on any NFL team? Charles Haley probably?

Yeah, wanting 'local' players because we are fond of them - it's a losing proposition. And I say that cheering for Minnifield to make it. But if he can't become a starter with on the field play, he needs to go. We can't afford sentimentality. I just want to win.

We need EXTREME back, not Danny Smith, if you really believe that.
Who is this Nobody, and what have you done with our great friend, Extreme ??
I'd actually prefer to change my name to Beef Pickle. I'm being totally serious......mods?

This isn't Texas or Florida where blue chip HS football players grow up on each block.

Colleges you are looking to UMD and the VA schools.

Most of the name colleges in the area like Georgetown, GW, American, George Mason, etc don't have profile programs.

Gary Clark (JMU) and Neal Olkewicz (UMD) are a couple I can think of in the past.

Have you seen posts from Dick Trickle? I heard he is a stand-up guy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.