• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Waving the White Flag?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Eagles fans have awakened from a dream only to discover it has turned into a nightmare. The times are indeed a'changing. There are more threads...

More...

Heh. They sound like we usually do this time of year.

Hmmm...the difference between winning a couple silly games vs. losing out is drafting 2nd, or trading two firsts and a second to move into second position. :)

JBendz said:
Redskins and it's not even close. They've sucked for so long that I haven't been able to have any hatred towards them. That being said, it would be pretty damn heartbreaking to see them win a super bowl before we do. **** that noise. I hope the Skins make it in and get booted in the first round.

Errr.....awwwwwkwwaaarrrrddd..... /polishes three superbowl trophies in front of JBendz

I don't understand... at first I was giving them the benefit of the doubt in that when they say they don't want us to win a super bowl 'before' them that they were talking about recently...

but it kind of seems like the majority of them don't know we already have 3 Super Bowl rings and 5 SB appearances.

weird, I mean they don't have to know the exact numbers, but I would expect them to know that we've won at least one.

Kind of like how I'm well aware they have won ZERO.

I actually saw a couple posts on an eagles site where they were rooting for us to beat them and Dallas so we would win the NFC East.

The world definitely must be coming to an end.

A Pez sighting! Great to see you my friend. Hope life is good. Yes - it's a topsy-turvy new world we live in, isn't it?

Times have surely changed - for the better. It's nice to see this happening and living here in the Philly region makes it even sweeter.

Hiya Pez!

A Pez sighting! Great to see you my friend. Hope life is good. Yes - it's a topsy-turvy new world we live in, isn't it?

Yeah. My first non busy day in probably over a year... lol.

I had to stop in peek around (feel bad for not posting more often). However, I do love reading the blogs over here!

Doors always open brother. Hope you have a great Christmas, starting with a smackdown of the Eagles on Sunday.

Don't get used to it. I have a feeling, though I could very well be wrong, that our positions on the NFC East totem pole are about to flip. Andy Reid, while making mind-bogglingly stupid clock management decisions was able to get the best out of that team time and time again. The fact that sources are talking about a Vick/Sanchez swap tells me all I need to know about the future prospects of the Iggles. It ain't good.

I think we will be taking their place on top, and they may be in the cellar for quite a while. And if that happens, no one will be rooting for us for long.

Times have surely changed - for the better. It's nice to see this happening and living here in the Philly region makes it even sweeter.

Hiya Pez!

Hello sir!

Yeah I am one of those that believes because of the parity in this league now, that it is more cyclical. Eventually every team will get its time to be good. (I mean 10-15 years ago, whoever thought the Saints and the Patriots would be as powerful as they are now?) Of course this case for some odd reason or curse will always bypass the browns (I have no idea what they did to piss off the football gods).

Seems like dawn is on the horizon for Redskins fans!

Wait till 2014 when we get our cap back and you see the team go on a spending spree! LOL

Doors always open brother. Hope you have a great Christmas, starting with a smackdown of the Eagles on Sunday.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Yeah we will be out at Redskins Park on Sat to send the boys off. Hopefully they will be focused.

Huly and I talked to Chris Wilson and Richard Crawford yesterday, and they seem centered on this upcoming game, but we can tell by their demeanor that they are really excited by the way the end of this season is shaping up.

Pez!!! Long time, brother! Miss me some tailgatin' and wings!

I've known for years that Eagles fans were rude but I never considered them ignorant. However, this seeming to not know that the Redskins are 3 wins for 5 appearances in the Super Bowl might just revise that though process for me. Color me just a bit stunned.

I've known for years that Eagles fans were rude but I never considered them ignorant. However, this seeming to not know that the Redskins are 3 wins for 5 appearances in the Super Bowl might just revise that though process for me. Color me just a bit stunned.

Its almost like as a collective fan base, they only look at the past 10 years of the NFL and anything before that has been erased from history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.