• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: The Big Trade Part 1-NFCE Reaction

The Gathering of Griffin?

No, no, no! That is asking for a hex. A plague of locusts. Bad karma. The ghost of Vinny. The curse of Norv, Heath, Deion, and Zorn. Each one of those threads brought nothing but horrible trouble.

The last one was "The House of Haynesworth" and it was the culmination of such disasters. Whoever started that thread is loose cannon! Seriously! :anonymous:

I thought the Redskins overpaid for the pick but comparing Griffin (who I think will be successful) with Heath Shuler coming into the NFL evidently is too young to have seen Shuler throw the ball in college or the pros.

Shuler lacked basic accuracy on the bread and butter throws you have to be able to make.

I know one thing about the East.

Jerry jones loves pure athletes.

Of the three other teams in the division Dallas I bet is the one where this deal is most feared for what Griffin could become in DC.

NY has won two Super Bowls in the past five years, I don't think they are that concerned yet.

But Dallas with a soon to be 33 year old qb who has failed in several big games?

They have to wonder.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

El, you do realize BR is a site anyone can write for, correct? Not to bust on the writer of that "article" or anything, but here's his bio:

http://bleacherreport.com/users/675316-roger-light

If I'd read that piece on a Cowboys message board I'd have figured it was written by a Skins fans trolling for a bite. :)

I was just wondering has anyone heard what RGIII's reaction of the Skins trading up to the 2nd pick with the chance to draft him, and he becoming a redskin ?

El, you do realize BR is a site anyone can write for, correct? Not to bust on the writer of that "article" or anything, but here's his bio:

http://bleacherreport.com/users/675316-roger-light

If I'd read that piece on a Cowboys message board I'd have figured it was written by a Skins fans trolling for a bite. :)

:laugh:

I was referring to a fan message board. Wrong choice of words.

Regardless, it was a dig at the Cowboys and that almost always brings a smile to my face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.