• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Spy versus spy?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
This was one of the more pleasant incursions into enemy territory for one big reason. There's not a lot of Redskins hate out west in Seahawksland. ...

More...

I guess we will know we have "made it" when you start finding references to BGO on other forums, huh serv?

Lord, I hope that's not the measuring stick, any more than the rising popularity of dogs playing pool or Elvis on velvet is the measure of great art.

If it takes more than 12 seconds via Google-search to find, it may be worth finding :)

My opinion.

Quality over quantity wins every single time. This place has the quality. Just saying. :)

Interesting to see some of the reactions to this game. Some of my family in the Sea-Tac region has been emailing with me this week - most of them have conceded the game to us. I have done the same in return. It's like a contest amongst us to see which team is worse. "Mine". "No, mine". Weird.

As always, thanks for the recon this week.

My RGIII jersey remains on pre-order.

Hey BB....who IS this RGIII guy anyway?

I sense you may have a positive spin on the kid's future potential....

:)

I guess we will know we have "made it" when you start finding references to BGO on other forums, huh serv?

Neo, one of the posters provided links to several Skins fan forums.

BGO was not on the list. I guess we haven't hit the "big time" yet.

From what I've been seeing across the league, even though the Seahawks forums are pretty decent in comparison to most, being "big time" isn't an indicator of quality.

Hey BB....who IS this RGIII guy anyway?

I sense you may have a positive spin on the kid's future potential....

:)

It's the nickname thing. RGIII rolls off the tongue with the greatest of ease. It's cool. It's a winner. The Redskins have a history of nicknames and winning traditions that occur at the same time. The Hogs. The Diesel. The Fun Bunch. The Over The Hill Gang. The Posse. Slingin' Sammy.

Neo, one of the posters provided links to several Skins fan forums.

BGO was not on the list. I guess we haven't hit the "big time" yet.

From what I've been seeing across the league, even though the Seahawks forums are pretty decent in comparison to most, being "big time" isn't an indicator of quality.

That's ok. Flying under the radar is a good thing too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.