• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Fun to Watch

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
The Redskins with Robert Griffin III at QB are fun to watch. Everybody seems to think so, even some of the fans of teams about to play us. Some...

More...

Harrison92 said:
The only defensive player I know of on the Steelers defense that can run with RGIII is DVD, but who sits if he spies RGIII? Steelers will have to blitz under control and hit RGIII every chance they get. Hate to say it, but I'd almost rather give up a 15 yard roughing penalty to have this guy get his bell rung. . .

Contain him and try to get him strung out to the sidelines. Get pressure in his face and try not to let him out of the pocket.

To be honest, this is my biggest fear. The Steelers defense is DIRTY. Kiesel took out Jason Campbell a few years ago in a preseason game with a dirty hit, and Harrison is the epitome of dirty. Griffin is going to have to get rid of the ball a half-second earlier, and go out of bounds a little earlier this week, because they WILL hit him late.

To be honest, this is my biggest fear. The Steelers defense is DIRTY. Kiesel took out Jason Campbell a few years ago in a preseason game with a dirty hit, and Harrison is the epitome of dirty. Griffin is going to have to get rid of the ball a half-second earlier, and go out of bounds a little earlier this week, because they WILL hit him late.

Imagine the exponential amount of more hate that RG3 would be getting, if he was anything BUT his humble self.

This is going to be a tough game... the difference is the Redskins know what they are going to do, and the Steelers are the team trying to scheme against it. For a long time we've always been the team who studied the opponents and game planned against it.... now were on the other side of it.

Steelers fans always feel like their team is nothing but gods that can't be touched. Yes, they have won a ton of Super Bowls, but that is a product of the Rooneys manipulating this league for a long time. I so want this game.

Thanks again Serv for this service each week.

Not so fun to watch today!

You need to edit the title:

....for the other team

haslett... you sir are no Dick Lebeau disciple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.