• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Do or Die

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Whew! Never have I seen so many threads and so many posts about one game. I can only give a small sample of what I found on Dallas fan boards. ...

More...

I don't see this as a cake walk, not by any stretch, but I can't help but wonder what some Cowboy fans are seeing when they watch us.

Saying things like Griffin "tends to stare down his receivers" and he "only reads half the field" have me scratching my head. Are we watching the same guy?

And there are statements like "stop Morris and make RGIII beat us". That type of philosophy is the very thing that makes the play action game go and the play action game is what makes us so dangerous to strike fast (see Robinson's long TD on Thanksgiving).

*shrug*

Maybe I know less about football than I thought... ;)

It always amazes me to see how many people say that "Griffin can throw an OK long ball" when he leads the league in accuracy on passes that travel 20+ yards. Yeah, just an okay long ball.

Sure, just stack the box and make him beat you with his arm...He's never done that before, definitely not to the Cowpukes, and definitely not in their own stadium....

I mention this some where else to the wrong person last week... The dark background and dark text Mae it impossible to read on android 4.1 chrome browser. I can't wait to read it on my laptop when I get back!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

If you use the Tapatalk app, you won't have that problem. Not much else we can do.

My wife's family are all lifelong Dallas fans and they admit that the future for the Redskins in the next 3-5 years with Griffin looks a lot brighter than it does for the Cowboys.

Just making you aware of it is all
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.