• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Make Roster Moves

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
August 26, 2013

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have waived the following players:
LB Ricky Elmore
FB Eric Kettani
K John Potter
WR Chip Reeves
LB Quan Sturdivant

The team terminated the contract of the following vested veteran:
WR Donté Stallworth

The team waived the following players with injured designations:
CB Richard Crawford
LB Jeremy Kimbrough

The team placed the following players on the Reserve/Injured list:
LB Keenan Robinson
S Phillip Thomas

Awww man. We already lost our Quan :(

class act.

Donte' Stallworth ‏@DonteStallworth 12m
Big thanks to the Redskins for giving me an opportunity to play the game I love once again. Look forward to watching them BALL this season!

Zo wasnt a jerk when he left. He still does stuff with players and in the area.

He was a jerk to me !

I was at the DC airport when he was flying to his new home in Phoenix, and saw him, and yelled, "Hey Zo, will you sign an autograph for FTS ?"
He says, "What's FTS stand for ? Fan That Sucks ? "
Then he proceeded to sign the autograph as "No wonder you suck. Yo mama sucks too !"

Trueblood hasn't done anything in camp. Bet he is one of the cuts.

I was wondering about that. Didn't realize they had to be waived first.

I think it has to do with their status - since Crawford has played, its similar to practice squad eligibility. Thomas was placed directly on IR, we did not have to waive him. Either that, or we have a certain number of IR spots we can put someone directly in, and then unlimited spots we can waive someone and then put them in. I'm not sure how it works...

I think it's just a formality during preseason with roster size limitations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.