• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Watch Texas Stadium blow up, er, be humanely put down

BGO

On a slow Sunday morning, what could be better than watching a hated sports stadium blow up real good be demolished in a controlled implosion? Say goodbye to Texas Stadium in your own special way with memories of the joint (watch the language, please) and join us at 8 a.m. EDT Sunday.

seg

More...

Ding Dong, the . . . well, you know the rest.

Not sure I understand all the hullabaloo about it going on around here. Been a big story all week. Maybe I would feel differently if it were RFK.

They have been running a Top 10 list of Texas Stadium moments. The Skins figured prominently, of course. The Dec 79 game where Staubach throw two TDs in the last 3 minutest to beat Washington and keep us out of the playoffs was #3.

Amazingly neither of my favorites was on the list. I guess a Dave Matthews Band concert and Moss's two TDs that wonderful Monday night are just no so great for the locals.

Last edited:
Ding Dong, the . . . you know the rest.

Not sure I understand all the hullabaloo about it going on around here. Been a big story all week. Maybe I would feel differently if it were RFK.

They have been running a Top 10 list of Texas Stadium moments. The Skins figured prominently, of course. The Dec 79 where Staubach throw two TDs in the last 3 minutest to beat Washington and keep us out of the playoffs was #3.

Amazingly neither of my favorites was on the list. I guess a Dave Matthews Band concert and Moss's two TDs that wonderful Monday night are just no so great for the locals.

Weird. That Moss game is at the VERY top of my list. :)

Ding Dong, the . . . you know the rest.

They have been running a Top 10 list of Texas Stadium moments. The Skins figured prominently, of course. The Dec 79 where Staubach throw two TDs in the last 3 minutest to beat Washington and keep us out of the playoffs was #3.

Weird. That Moss game is at the VERY top of my list. :)

I voted for those also.

A gathering of fREDSKIN riends are there today watching the wonderful event.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okAfreqM6kM[/media]

Gloriously added to our Video Vault :)

Way cool.... there goes the giant cat box ...at least that is what it looked like to me.

It would be a little more exciting, or shall I say, I would be more enthused to see this stadium go if it weren't for the fact they blew this one up because Jerruh built the most impressive stadium in the world to take it's place. :frown2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.