• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: If you could pilfer one NFL player for the Redskins this Sunday, wh

BGO

When you’ve seen enough games to identify a team’s weaknesses, the natural inclination is to want upgrades. Midseason, though, there aren’t really any available — if only it were that easy. Talking free agency and the draft when there’s a game this Sunday seems a little backwards.

Read full article >>
mf.gif

a2t.img

More...

Nnamdi Asomugha

Jared Allen.... I honestly think this defense is built around having a pass rush, and that pass rush can help with the short-comings of our secondary. A FS could help the back end, but i think a guy like Jared Allen could impact and benefit the defense as a whole.

I play by my own rules.

And, I'd rather just go with what we got. The win will be sweeter. ;)

Matt Flynn!

I keed! I keed!

I can't narrow it down to one, so I will narrow it down to 3 at 3 different positions.

Jake Long - Move TW to RT
Joe Haden - Move Hall to FS
Tyvon Branch - Big strong physical safety who can run

I'd pilfer Worthlessburger and sit him on the bench. I don't think the Steelers could beat us without him. ;)

they did with Leftwitch on MNF if I recall correctly.

The single worst experience in my life as a Skins fan. I was at the game, at FedEx, but felt like I was in Pittsburgh with all the noise while we were on offense, and those God-forsaken yellow towels.

We were outnumbered in the seats, EASILY 2-to-1. Ben went down, and I figure "OK, it's about to get REAL quiet in here." Yeah, no. Leftwich came in and lit us up. Horrible game. Horrible outcome. Horrible atmosphere. It was, quite frankly, embarrassing to be wearing B&G that day, with all of the failures to "protect this house."

*ahem*

To the question of the thread. Justin Tuck. Dude can play anywhere on the D front, and play it well. He is the Raleigh McKenzie of the D line. And as my buddy Threat said, I think it all starts up front, with pressure.

I didn't pick a corner, because we need two. Same with the safeties. Get me some push, I'll get us a win.

I remember that game - Stonehands dropped another easy pick-6 that might have put the game out of reach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.