• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins/Giants Inactives List

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Jordan Reed
Darrel Young
Niles Paul
Rex Grossman
Chase Minnifield
Brandon Jenkins
Josh LeRibeus

The good news? We won't have a TE returning kickoffs on national tv.

I'm not sure who will fill that role.

I was hoping that we'd get to see Chase play, but he probably didn't have enough time this week.

Evan Royster to start at FB tonight.

Well crap! I had Reed starting tonight on my Fantasy team. Gonna need about 6 points to win. Do I nab Fred Davis, Logan Paulsen or one of the Giants TE's?

And Fred Davis is active! Very interesting.

December 1, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

LANDOVER, Md. – The teams have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for tonight’s game between the Washington Redskins and New York Giants:

For the Washington Redskins:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman

- No. 25 CB Chase Minnifield

- No. 36 FB Darrel Young

- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins

- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus

- No. 84 TE Niles Paul

- No. 86 TE Jordan Reed

The team promoted Minnifield to its active roster on Friday.

No. 22 Evan Royster is expected to start in place of Young at fullback.

For the New York Giants:

- No. 9 QB Ryan Nassib

- No. 23 CB Corey Webster

- No. 34 RB Brandon Jacobs

- No. 38 CB Trumaine McBride

- No. 79 OL Stephen Goodin

- No. 81 TE Adrien Robinson

- No. 90 DE Jason Pierre-Paul

The team placed No. 63 C Jim Cordle on its Reserve/Injured list and added Goodin earlier in the week.

No. 77 Kevin Boothe is expected to start at center in place of Cordle.

No. 73 James Brewer is expected to start in place of Boothe at left guard.

No. 94 Mathias Kiwanuka is expected to start in place of Pierre-Paul at right defensive end.

No. 28 Jayron Hosley is expected to start in place of McBride at left cornerback.

Fred Davis or a Giants TE.

This Fred Davis scenario is interesting. With Paul out, and Reed out and Shanny's job possibly up in the air, he has to come back on his knees in a way, to Fred.

Let's see if Fred comes up big, or if he gives Shanahan the big FU.

Fred Davis or a Giants TE.

This Fred Davis scenario is interesting. With Paul out, and Reed out and Shanny's job possibly up in the air, he has to come back on his knees in a way, to Fred.

Let's see if Fred comes up big, or if he gives Shanahan the big FU.

huh? I doubt it's a message... something had to come up with Reed and his concussion testing.. I'd imagine Paul is out because the only reason we had him on was to return kicks and play ST.. Nick Williams will probably take that role, and lets be honest, maybe it's talent evaluation time. You know what you're getting from Young, Reed coming off a concussion, and Minnifield on a short week.. the rest of those guys are expendable..

ST, I agree with your feelings on the TEs. I don't think this is a message--I think he's desperate.

And regardless of whether Fred has a crappy attitude, you know there is a part of him that's pissed about losing his $500k bonus due to being inactive so many games.

Does he come out and kick ass? Or does he take a swing at somebody on the sideline lol.

ST, I agree with your feelings on the TEs. I don't think this is a message--I think he's desperate.

And regardless of whether Fred has a crappy attitude, you know there is a part of him that's pissed about losing his $500k bonus due to being inactive so many games.

Does he come out and kick ass? Or does he take a swing at somebody on the sideline lol.

If he wants a job next year, he comes out and balls out.. National TV.. time to put up, or he's going to be sitting at home next season. Mike Shanahan is respected across the NFL... Other GMs are going to be watching Davis because he's going to have to earn a spot for next year.

I don't know about that. I think players get somewhat of a pass for playing in DC.

Gano appears headed to the pro bowl.

A few teams will give Davis a shot.

I don't know about that. I think players get somewhat of a pass for playing in DC.

Clinton Portis
Chris Cooley
Albert Haynesworth
Devin Thomas
Malcolm Kelly
Rock Cartwright
Donovan McNabb

Maybe the OLD Redskins.. but those names above all supposedly "werent done yet" and none of them are in the NFL anymore... just saying

And Gano wasnt falling asleep in meetings OR inactive for 2/3 of the season... Kickers are a different animal. Novak is kicking well too...

The interest in Fred this last off season was underwhelming to say the least. I realize there was an injury involved, but the threat of another suspension still stands. I don't think the interest will be too high this Spring.

Those names above were all done.

Malcolm Kelly was done before he even arrived in DC.

I agree that you would expect to see him play his ass off, but he'll get some looks from other teams regardless.

Those names above were all done.

Malcolm Kelly was done before he even arrived in DC.

I agree that you would expect to see him play his ass off, but he'll get some looks from other teams regardless.

then why didnt anyone go after him last offseason... or prior to the trade deadline?

then why didnt anyone go after him last offseason... or prior to the trade deadline?

He had a serious injury, just like RG3. A lot never recover from that.

I feel comfortable saying that the chances are 95% that he'll be on another team next year. We'll have to wait and see.

Nice to see Chase called up and immediately get planted on the inactive list.

Gonna look forward to watching Wilson get burnt like a smore at a cub scout camp......

And why ain't we seeing Gettis replace Chester(yes sir Marshall Dillion!)??

At 3-8, it's time to throw some youngsters out there to see if they can cut it or not.

Fred blew off team meetings last week. Even though Fred's a bigger threat, I gotta think Paulsen gets the start. Will Mike even call any plays directed at Fred?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.