• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Fair Events etc

Huly

The Rookie
Reaction score
There is a lot going on over the next few weeks so I thought I would share for some of y'all that do not know.

Wednesday 9-25-13 to 9-29-13
Calvert County Fair
Calvert County Fair
(Saturday 9-28-13 Redskins Fred Smoot & Ken Harvey starting at 3PM)

Saturday 10-5-13
Joe Gibbs Youth For Tomorrow Country Fair
Country Fair & Auctions

Sunday 10-6-13
DogGone Natural Woofstock (see other thread for more details in 5 O'Clock section)
Redskins Nick Sunberg, Josh Morgan, Gary Clark, Tony McGee, Ken Harvey
WoofStock - Four Pawz Fest (12PM-5PM) | DogGone Natural

10-5, 10-6, 10-12, and 10-13
National Apple Harvest Festival (PA)
National Apple Harvest Festival - National Apple Harvest Festival | Arendstville, PA | Adams County Arts & Crafts Show | First two weekends in October

I have not attended the Calvert County Fair before but the other three events are simply amazing!

Gibbs YFT is an amazing charity and the Country Fair is a blast. I am going again this year and hoping to bring my niece again. She loves it!

DogGone Natural is a blast! I love seeing homeless pups get rescued and just an entire day of fun!

Apple Harvest Festival- YUM is all can say! Pez and I eat our way through it LOL The best Apple Butter Around! I had to add it even though no Redskins lol

Thanks for sharing Huly :cheers:

NP I know there is a lot of people in the area that would enjoy some of these. I will be at YFT, and DogGone Natural, and we are trying to go to Apple Harvest Festival after the send off on 10-12 so if you see us please stop and chat. :)

YFT and Woofstock are this weekend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.