• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins date with London in 2016 is confirmed. But there's good news.

Bengals and Skins would both have byes right after the October 30th game.

You should really be organising a group trip! ;P

bgo2uk42016httr.jpg

Bengals and Skins would both have byes right after the October 30th game.

Is that a normal practice to have a bye after London? I haven't seen that written anywhere.

This can't be true, for 2 reasons.
They've already said they're considering the Redskins for 2 consecutive weeks in England, and that won't be decided until after the season.
Plus, they've said that the Bengals' compensation for losing a home game in England, is to give them a bye, the week after. So, if they also
gave the Skins a bye the next week, it would render the Bengals' "compensation" utterly meaningless.

Well, the wife and I along with my brother in law and his wife are already talking about a possible trip...it coincides with our 5 year wedding anniversary.

I might be up for a BGO British Invasion .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only way we play the Rams is if we finish the same in our division as we do ours. No chance that happens now. :)

And the London game will be an "away" game. We still have all eight home games intact. Seven away and one neutral is nice.

I don't like playing the Bengals over there cause it takes away a game I could have went to.....

All 6 teams this year had a bye after their London game I think they generally give the bye the week following

i don't see why the NFL can't just designate both teams playing as away games. When it's considered a 'home' game that team's hometown is the one who gets dicked.

When schedules are increased to 17 games, every team will be playing 1 game in London. I think NFL Europe failed the same reason MLS has been slow to gain on big 4 sports. We didn't send our best to play there. MLS would take off if we had Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Cristiano, Zlatan, etc in their prime. NFL could succeed anywhere if Rodgers, Brady, etc were there. If they get consistent support for games, maybe we'll see a team in London. It wouldn't be a bad thing, spreading the game we love globally. Maybe one day, foreign players will catch on & we'll have a larger pool of talent to draw from. Romelu Lukaku would've been a really good TE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.