• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ravens fans were cheering and laughing when Griffin got hurt

tshile

Bunch of classless bitches. I will forever wish ill upon your franchise, fans, and players for that.

A few of them got what they deserved for it too. I, unfortunately, wasn't close enough to any of them.

Bunch of classless bitches. I will forever wish ill upon your franchise, fans, and players for that.

A few of them got what they deserved for it too. I, unfortunately, wasn't close enough to any of them.

Maybe they were originally Philly fans, who jumped ship after the Eagles 8 game losing skid, and then decided to jump on the Raven bandwagon.

We were just talking about that. I've never seen eagles fan act like that; the worst fan base in the league in terms of class. Maybe back in the day they did, but since I've been going to the games even they were respectful when a player was hurt.

This wasn't just one isolated person - it was (for the most part ) everyone in our section and the ones around us.

Just glad Cousins and Forbath ruined the day for them.

This does not change my extreme hatred for the Ravens or their room temperature owner.

Did you really expect anything different?

Yes. Ever since I was a kid I was taught you were quiet while a player was down, and you stood and clapped when he was helped (or carted) off the field.

I've never seen different, even from the worst of the worst.

I didn't know there was a different to expect.

I'm more surprised that Tshille expected them to be classy. They are called baltimorons for a reason.

Not all of their fans are like that. I have had two people I know that are ratbird fans send me messages hoping that RG3 is not hurt bad and can play next week.

btw i posted that when i got home, after unpacking everything, changing, finding my wallet i was sure was lost, and doing the dishes.

Not bad for an OT game. we were like ninjas getting out of there.

was a nice chorus of car horns leaving the lot.

Not all of their fans are like that. I have had two people I know that are ratbird fans send me messages hoping that RG3 is not hurt bad and can play next week.

yeah our good friends did the same.

the ones at the stadium though... the guy that goes with us is 5'6, 140lbs, and he grabbed a 200lbs plus dude by the shirt and bitched him out on the way out of the stadium.

he's the last dude i thought would get in a fight. thats how bad it was. even he went after someone much bigger than him as soon as he could.

Same here.

But I hate fans like the type tshile is describing. May karma be a cold bitch to 'em.

tshile, if you are that sensitive about opposing fans, don't ever go to a game in Seattle. I can't speak to what you experienced today, but I have seen far worse from opposing teams than them cheering a player who was injured...like throwing batteries at opposing teams, filling snow balls with rocks and throwing them at opposing teams.

tshile, if you are that sensitive about opposing fans, don't ever go to a game in Seattle. I can't speak to what you experienced today, but I have seen far worse from opposing teams than them cheering a player who was injured...like throwing batteries at opposing teams, filling snow balls with rocks and throwing them at opposing teams.

I don't think it's being "sensitive" to get pissed off about opposing fans cheering injuries. I think it's more calling a d-bag a d-bag.

El, it is not about being sensitive or not sensitive. It's about being classy and good sportsmanship. Philly lacks it. Baltimore lacks it. Seattle lacks it. Sure, there are some good fans in those cities, but the morons make it bad for the others.

And yes, I am still not talking to two of my cousins in Seattle for laughing at your misfortunes out there. They will have my silence for life - that will not change.

And yes, I am still not talking to two of my cousins in Seattle for laughing at your misfortunes out there. They will have my silence for life - that will not change.

That's evil. Well....ok, maybe not evil, but certainly the epitome of classless.

And Shurm, respect again for that. You're definitely a gamer!

I didn't mean it so much as a dig as much as a warning for him to stay out of Seattle if he let's this bother him so much. They are classless there too.

I have to agree with Elephant, based on my experience.

Way too many Ravens fans there today and when Rice scored to put them up 28-20 the place just exploded.......disgusting. Really hope a by-product of the Skins winning and the excitement that RG3 generates is more season ticket holders will actually decide to go to the games instead of selling out.

Way too many Ravens fans there today and when Rice scored to put them up 28-20 the place just exploded.......disgusting. Really hope a by-product of the Skins winning and the excitement that RG3 generates is more season ticket holders will actually decide to go to the games instead of selling out.

Doesn't matter....it makes it extra sweet when we win. I'm not going to lie, I was a big-time dick to every Ravens fan that I saw walking down the ramps, and through the parking lot.

**** 'em.

Doesn't matter....it makes it extra sweet when we win. I'm not going to lie, I was a big-time dick to every Ravens fan that I saw walking down the ramps, and through the parking lot.

**** 'em.

And this brings yet another smile to my face this evening. :lift:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.