• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I hate that Samuel is hurt, I really do. But let's not compare him to guys who never did a damn thing in the NFL. He's a really good WR and has only missed a handful of games over the past 3 seasons. I doubt a groin ends his career.

I hate that Samuel is hurt, I really do. But let's not compare him to guys who never did a damn thing in the NFL. He's a really good WR and has only missed a handful of games over the past 3 seasons. I doubt a groin ends his career.
Good point Boone your right but I think you can compare them in the sense that they were really brought here with high expectations of helping the offense in the passing game only to succumbI to injury and a modeling career. I’m pissed he’s hurt to and I hope he’s not out long he can bring a ton to this offense

He's not a stud, either. 4 years, 2000 yards.

That's only telling part of the story. He has improved every year in his career and last year had over 1000 yds from scrimmage. (851 receiving and 200 rushing). Do you know how many guys on the Team had 1000 yds from scrimmage last year? Two - McLaurin and Gibson. Samuels career trajectory was still going up. That's what sucks about this injury. It was intriguing to see what he could have done next. I know a groin injury is not the end of the world and many people have had them and recovered. But this definitely gets him off on the wrong foot and people have every right to wonder if he will be next guy in the line of disappointing free agent signings.

So I’m safe invoking the name of Paul Richardson?

I am still waiting for 1 play, 1 example, 1 flash that shows why Jamin Davis was a first round draft pick.

Yeah - he looks overwhelmed at times. I do think LB is one of the tougher positions to adjust to at the NFL level. Bears watching this year for sure.

Yeah - he looks overwhelmed at times. I do think LB is one of the tougher positions to adjust to at the NFL level. Bears watching this year for sure.

No doubt that he has a lot on his plate but considering his size and speed I am very surprised/concerned that not once have I seen a play that made me say ‘wow’.

Our D needs to have a big gut check this week.

Where is your pride?
Aren't you embarrassed?
Who is going to step up here?

Our O needs to gel. Scott needs to stop running such complicated plays when it's 3rd and 1. Just do what we do best. Run with Gibson/Patterson, throw to Logan/Terry, and a few more plays that work. This long developing stuff is killing us.

I haven't had much time to pay attention until the start of the season so imagine my surprise when I realized we end the schedule with 5 straight divisional games. How does that happen? Was any other team in the NFL given the same thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 0, Guests: 8)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.